Thursday, June 30, 2005

Day -3: Contact Info

Well, I woke up at 2:00am last night and had a panic attack thinking of all the stuff I still need to get done. Way too many logistics to coordinate when leaving town for 3 months. ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!!

I wanted to post my contact info for when I'm out there. I will be checking my personal e-mail on occasion (alstraka@gmail.com) as well as checking my voice mail messages on my cell phone. So, I fully expect to be kept up-to-date with all the latest celebrity news, reality-tv happenings, and just general gossip/news. I'm so out of touch out there, so it will be nice to see what's happening in the real world. Also, don't be surprised if some of you get phone calls while I'm on the top of a mountain and can get a signal.

My schedule for the next several days is as follows:
  • Friday @ Noon: Leave work and drive to The Fort
  • Friday Evening: Get new stereo installed in my car...curse that thief!!!
  • Saturday Early AM: My mom & I drive to Troutville, Virginia
  • Saturday Evening: Eat last meal at Red Lobster...mmm, crab legs
  • Sunday AM: Drop off car 13 miles north of starting point & take shuttle back to starting point & hike
  • Monday PM: Arrive at car and say goodbye to mom :(
  • Monday PM - October: Hike, hike, and hike some more

If I don't get a chance to post again before I leave, I hope everyone has a great summer!!! Make sure to send me e-mails with all the good gossip. My first post on the trail should be in Waynesboro (ETA 07/15/05).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home