Thursday, September 08, 2005

Day 68: Maildrop Update

Hello everyone. I only have a few minutes on the internet, so I won't be doing a full posting today but I promise to do one the next chance I get. Wanted to pass along that I will not be doing another maildrop before I get off the trail. It has been so awesome to get the maildrops with goodies in them from everyone. It brightened my experience out here more than anyone can imagine. So, thank you all for that.

A special thanks to "The Girls" for sending me a Kelly Clarkson bandana in my last maildrop that I will now wear with pride for the rest of my trip.

Only 16 more days on the trail before I head back to the real world. I will make sure to do a full posting at the next internet location. Miss you all very much and can't wait to see everyone!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Tunde said...

I think you are officially on the blog spam list! ICK

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Rash said...

Glad to hear that you're still doing well. Looking forward to that Chang's lunch that's already on my calendar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home